Friday, August 13, 2010

Speaking of someone that needs to be slapped...

...we have THIS shining example from the law enforcement community. This idiot forgot his gun in a kid's play area? What do you suppose would happen to a citizen that did the same thing? Ya know, a long, long, time ago, in a land far away, I was entrusted by Uncle Sam with an M-16. The slightest perceived abuse of that weapon resulted in me being subject to the tender mercies of my Drill Sergeant, which usually meant pushups. LOTS and LOTS of pushups.

I mean, I can see forgetting your towel, or your sunglasses, but your Glock? Chief Shit-for-brains needs a visit from Drill Sergeant Bassett. I guarantee that by the time he got done pushing Florida City dirt, he would never misplace his weapon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment