Follow by Email

Friday, August 13, 2010

Speaking of someone that needs to be slapped...

...we have THIS shining example from the law enforcement community. This idiot forgot his gun in a kid's play area? What do you suppose would happen to a citizen that did the same thing? Ya know, a long, long, time ago, in a land far away, I was entrusted by Uncle Sam with an M-16. The slightest perceived abuse of that weapon resulted in me being subject to the tender mercies of my Drill Sergeant, which usually meant pushups. LOTS and LOTS of pushups.

I mean, I can see forgetting your towel, or your sunglasses, but your Glock? Chief Shit-for-brains needs a visit from Drill Sergeant Bassett. I guarantee that by the time he got done pushing Florida City dirt, he would never misplace his weapon again!

No comments:

Post a Comment